Site Content

List by State to Department of Agriculture

Click on the NASDA link to locate your state. you can research what each state requires by this agency for Cervid ownership, movement,  importation and exportation in areas such as CWD, TB and brucellosis.


Most reindeer owners should hold a valid Exhibitors license, usually class C others may require something different.

Game Commissions

Select your state for mor information.  


under construction